Have you ever wished you could clean in a way that was less of a burden on the planet?
Perhaps you were dismayed to find that such an effort often meant sacrificing cleaning power, giving up convenience… or both.
In that case, we think you’re going to love what you’re about to hear…
Because we’re pleased to announce that a new journey to a carbon neutral clean has begun – a clean that reduces carbon emissions, and doesn’t require plastic bottles.
And does it all without compromising on cleaning power or convenience.
Today, we want to tell you how to receive a $50 Try It All Sample Kit* of these revolutionary new cleaning powerhouses as a subscriber benefit for just $4.95 shipping, and give you a chance to win a $5,000.00 cash prize!**
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, MUST BE 18+ ENDs 1/31/22. Rules
Now, we don’t blame you if you’re a bit skeptical about how revolutionary this new technology truly is.
So it may help to recall that here at Procter & Gamble, we’ve been revolutionizing how the world cleans since 1837.
- In 1879, we introduced Ivory – the first affordable, high-quality soap.
- In 1946, we invented the first laundry detergent without animal byproducts – Tide.
- In 1949, we brought you Joy – the first liquid dish soap.
But today, in 2021, the time has come for a different kind of cleaning revolution.
One that combines the cleaning power and convenience you expect from us with minimal impact on the environment.
And this is the amazing breakthrough that makes it all possible…
Exactly where it’s needed and when it’s needed
The “EC” in EC30 stands for “Enlightened Clean.”
And that’s exactly what these products give you.
EC30 products are small lightweight swatches, each uniquely formulated for the cleaning job it performs, from soaps, shampoos and conditioners to laundry detergent and toilet cleaners.
It all starts with an amazing new lightweight material called a “Functional Fiber.”
You see, if you were to visit the top-secret EC30 production line, you wouldn’t see rows of plastic bottles being filled with heavy liquids.
Instead, you would see lightweight fibers being spun like cotton candy.
At the same time, these spun fibers are gently infused with tiny bits of many of the same high-quality cleaning ingredients found in other P&G products you’ve known and trusted over the years (as have billions around the world).
The resulting blankets of this powerful cleaning material are then deposited on a conveyor, cooled, trimmed and placed into elegant yet easily recycled and easily broken-down packaging.
Leaving out the water does more than just ease the impact on the environment.
It also means we don’t need to add the things required in a “wet” environment, like liquid stabilizers and fillers or preservatives like parabens.
This cutting-edge process is completely unique to Procter & Gamble and backed by hundreds of worldwide patents (both pending and granted), as well as the art and trade secrets of thousands of veteran P&G scientists and manufacturing engineers.
See for Yourself – Absolutely Free!
To put it simply, we want to do everything we can to make your life better, easier and cleaner – in ways that are much better for the planet.
- Just imagine… you need to do the laundry? No bottle to lift and measure the right amount. You just toss in the EC30 for laundry.
- Need to wash your hands? Grab a small EC30 hand wash swatch, run water over it, rub your hands together and watch it disappear as the cleansing foam appears.
- Time to wash your hair? A small square of EC30 shampoo is at your service.
- Toilet bowl dirty again? Drop in the EC30 toilet cleaner and watch how it instantly begins foaming away built-up residue so effectively you often won’t even need a brush.
Why not see and experience how simple it is to make your life easier and cleaner by helping the planet – by becoming a member of the P&G EC30 Sustainable Community?
Because as a new Charter Member you can subscribe and receive a special Free Try It All Sample Kit ($50 value) of these amazing new EC30 products for just $4.95 shipping. And help us spread the word about a better way to clean.
Plus, as a Charter Member of the Sustainable Community, you get all these additional exclusive FREE gifts as well…
- FREE GIFT #2: A Valuable, Eye-Opening Special Report – You’ll be able to immediately download 22 Useful Tips from P&G Sustainability Experts (a quick 15-minute read). It’s just what you need to help you on your journey to carbon neutral and start combating global warming immediately!
- FREE GIFT #3: Monthly Sustainability Updates – Every month we’ll send you EC30’s EnviroUpdate – chock-full of immediate download fun and easy ways to reduce your impact on the environment.
- FREE GIFT #4: Answers & Advice – As a member, you’re eligible to get answers and advice from scientists and others here at P&G about living and cleaning in a more planet-friendly way. Just submit your question online and one of our experts will get right back to you.
- FREE GIFT #5: Invitations to Town Hall Meetings – Join us to get the latest scoop right from the EC30 Team. It’s your chance to tell us what you think. And we value your input!
- FREE GIFT #6: First Access and Discount – As a Charter Member of the EC30 Sustainable Community, you get first and priority access to purchase current and future EC30 products as they become available from our limited pilot production line at a 20% discount (through our convenient subscription program).
- FREE GIFT #7: A Chance to Win $5,000.00 – You’ll be entered in the Journey to Carbon Neutral Sweepstakes* to win $5,000.00. It’s our way of giving back to you for giving back to the planet.
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, MUST BE 18+ ENDs 1/31/22. Rules
Why are we pulling out all the stops
to get you to join?
Because we literally can’t do it without you.
We need your feedback, your support, and your voice to help us develop the products – and help us spread the word – to make our planet a better place for all of us, and for future generations.
Just click the red button below. We’re looking forward to welcoming you as our newest member!
Yours for P&G and for the environment,
P.S. Just listen to what some of the first folks to try EC30 are saying about it…
“Wonderful concept! An easy way to make an impact on the environment.” — Gretchen S. (Facebook)
“Great clean. No worries.” — Tom D. (Facebook)
“Overall, a fantastic idea.” — Meghan S. (Facebook)
“Love those little hand soaps. And what’s better is my kids love them too.” — Jessica S. (Facebook)
“Very glad I found you.” — Laura P. (Facebook)
“Not only am I able to feel better about the products we’re using, but I also feel good knowing I’m making a difference for the environment and the world our babies are growing up in!” — Linda C
“It’s quite impressive that little tiny tab turned into this big, nice, luxurious lather.” — Katie
“The EC30 toilet cleaner doesn’t give off any harmful fumes. I was worried though that without those chemicals it wouldn’t work as well. But instantly, after you drop a packet into the bowl, it foams a lot and cleans the bowl better than the traditional cleaner.” — Shae B.